Let us support those transaction cycles that make the most sense based on the size of your business and internal resources.
- Accounts receivable cycle: invoicing to collection
- Customer statements and finance charges
- Accounts payable cycle: purchasing through payment including employee expenses
- Account reconciliations: bank, credit card, etc.
- Job costing
- Fixed asset
- Payroll processing
- 401k contribution processing, both employee deferrals and employer contributions
Choose how often transactions are processed, based on your business needs. You can select different timing for different types of transactions. For example, accounts payable may be processed weekly while customer deposits may be processed daily.